Tuesday, March 10, 2009

YouTube Orchestra Master Classes--something more than a lecture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgtP9KA5NxM&feature=PlayList&p=AA8CE81E31603B1B&index=3
I was just looking at the YouTube Master Classes and noticed something interesting.  Discussion!  I have been to a few master classes in my time, but this is the first time I have been able to read what other people are thinking about the proceedings.
Sure, some of the comments may be picking at nits.  But many of the questions being asked about this video are legit and are getting legit answers.  Many are about things I hadn't thought of and that gets my creative thinking going...
If you are teaching master classes, this format creates something more than a lecture.  Perhaps you should consider putting your material up too!

No comments: