Thursday, April 15, 2010

Evernote

http://www.evernote.com/

Do you find yourself "clipping" ideas you find on the internet?

I used to spend a lot of time clipping photos I liked out of magazines and newspapers to study.  It is surprising how that helped my photography.  You figure out how a successful photo was made and when you get into a similar situation, you have a place to start.

You can't do that with scissors anymore.  At least not the ideas you find on your computer...that would make a mess of your monitor!

Evernote is my new scissors.  If I find a webpage I think may be important later for a project, I send it to Evernote.  I can organize it and look back on it later.  Pretty handy, especially for teachers working on their next lecture with up-to-the-minute information.  Worth a look and there is a free level of service.

No comments: