Friday, December 18, 2009

Trouble? What Trouble?

http://wayspace.wayzata.k12.mn.us/blogs/digitaleyes/ Look for the Digital Coping Skills postings.
and
I think these topics are related. We as teachers need to toughen-up when it comes to our tech problems. No, new technology is not going to work great all the time. So figure it out, cupcake!
Start with xkcd.com/627/ flow chart. I think I have been doing this for years. A little curiosity and the knowledge that you probably aren't going to make things worse will make you a better computer user.
If you still don't have it working the way you think it should, you may have a million dollar idea for a software developer! Make a few calls or email someone!
I suppose that now the cat is out of the bag about my secret to success, I should retire and go on the lecture circuit....

No comments: