Thursday, August 6, 2009

Went on Vacation and this blog writes itself!

http://www.onlinecolleges.net/2009/08/05/100-best-online-archives-for-music-majors/
I went on vacation. Really went on vacation. Camping. Wife and kids and 33,000 acres. We had a blast.
No cell connection unless you were on top of the fire tower. (Don't ask why I was checking.) iPod not working. (I needed to recover/reset it on the home computer.) Miles of trails and lots to write about.
But how about something I can post quickly? I've got some phone calls to make and e-mails to respond to and some general work to do. I need quick.
While I was gone, I got a list! "100 Best Archives for Music Majors." I will be taking a closer look at the list, but this seems to be useful for more than college students. Thanks for the tip Amber Johnson!

No comments: