Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Required Reading

http://www.musicedmagic.com/
So what are you reading?  My mom used to say that I would read the ingredient list on the cereal box just to have something to read.  I surprised I am not some kind of chemist for Kellogs. 
I like to go through the links in Music Ed Magic.  Chad always finds something interesting out there.  Sign up for his mail list and you get a reminder/preview of what's on his site.  It's worth a look.
If you are wondering what people are thinking about out there, Google isn't your only choice for a search.  I like Technorati's search feature to find out what's in the blogosphere.  You can get an idea of the "authority" of a blog there too.  Although, that number is kind of mysteriously calculated. 
Pick a topic and go find something to read.  There has never been a better time to be curious.

No comments: