Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm on the list of Music Ed Bloggers

As I mentioned a few posts back, there is a push to find 100 music ed blogs. That's me on the list at number 37. There is still room for more there, so go ahead and take the plunge. Add yours. A little bit about me. I am a 25 year veteran of the middle school band room. I have been in my current district for the past 15 years. The program has grown since I have been here to the point where about half of the students take band here at Grandview Middle School. To keep from going crazy, I have a couple computer programs that I use often. I am a huge fan of FileMaker Pro and SmartMusic. FileMaker to organize student information that I need and SmartMusic to help students get better at their instrument. I have been using both programs since 1994 or so. I am always looking for ways to work smarter, so drop me a line if you have one.

No comments: